Last Updated: 2nd Feb, 2017
WHAT PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
Personal information identifies you and may be used to contact you online or offline. Anino collects personal information from you on a voluntary basis. When you submit personal information to the Company, it will usually take the form of:
- Registration for Online Services and products;
- Subscribing to newsletters;
- accessing Services using a third party ID, such as social networking sites or gaming services;
- Purchasing a products or services through our online stores or within the app (or “in-app purchase”);
- Using “Facebook Connect” or other features;
- Requesting technical support;
- Otherwise through use of our Services where personal data is required for use and/or participation.
The types of information collected in connection with the activities listed above will vary depending on the activity. The information we collect may include personal information such as your first and/or last name, e-mail address, phone number, photos, mailing address, or payment information. In addition, we may collect demographic and non-personal information about you or your systems, such as your age, gender, date of birth, zip code, hardware configuration, IP address and the systems you have played on. If such information is collected for an activity that also requires personal information, we may combine the information with your personal information.
AD SERVING TECHNOLOGY
Anino may employ third party ad serving technologies that use certain methods to collect information as a result of ad serving through Services.
Anino or third parties operating the ad serving technology may collect your device’s type, IP address, MAC address or other device ID, browser type, language, operating system, installed software, application usage data, hardware type, generalized geographic location and information regarding your use of or activities in connection with a website or Online Service and in-game information.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
At Anino we use your information to perform analytics. We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development, improving products and services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations. Anino may also use third-party Advertisers to develop and analyze use of the Services (for more information about mentioned third parties, please see section 3 above).
If you choose to use “Facebook Connect” or a similar service, Anino may store your friend’s name and contact details that you provide.
DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal information with third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose you or us to legal liability, including as required by law enforcement or other government officials. We also may share your personal information with third parties when we have reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with our rights, property, operations, users, or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, investigate, or enforce our terms and conditions, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Company. In addition, your personal information may be disclosed to a potential or actual successor or assign in connection with a proposed or consummated merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event involving all or a portion of the Company, the Company’s customer information may be transferred to our successor or assign.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
We have implemented security policies and technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, and from unauthorised disclosure or access. We will at all times provide a level of security appropriate to the risk represented by the nature of the personal data to be protected and the purposes for which it is to be processed.
The personal data we collect from you will be retained only until the purpose(s) for which it was collected have been fulfilled, whereupon such data will be deleted and destroyed in a confidential manner.
COOKIES, BEACONS & TRACKING
- Cookies: A “cookie” is a small bit of record-keeping information that websites often store on a user’s computer. Anino cookies do not include people’s names, email addresses, or other personal information; they are typically used to quickly identify a user’s computer, browser, or device and to “remember” things about prior visits (such as the user’s use of various features on the service). You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer; however, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain Online Services.
- Flash Cookies: We may also use flash cookies, also known as “shared objects,” on our sites that employ Flash technology. Flash cookies are small files similar to browser cookies and are used to remember the site’s settings to personalize the look and feel of the site. Flash cookies only collect data in the aggregate. Like normal cookies, Flash cookies are represented as small software files, do not include people’s names, email addresses, or other personal information, and are not tied to your personal information. You can clear flash cookies already on your device by setting the Flash local storage setting to zero. You may also prevent Flash cookies from being placed by adjusting your preferences in the Macromedia Website Privacy Settings Panel at http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html
- Web Beacons: A “web beacon” is an electronic image that allows websites to count users who have visited certain pages or viewed certain advertisements. Web beacons, like cookies, do not include personal information.
We at Anino do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under 13, you may use and access our Offerings only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Anino respects the privacy of parents and children and is committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If a parent believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to Anino, he or she can contact us via email at at email@example.com or alternatively at Anino Pte. Ltd, 30 Cecil Street, #19-08 Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712. We will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 13. We recognize the importance of safeguarding the privacy of children and encourage parents to check and monitor their children’s use of online activities regularly.
You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal data we hold and to object to the processing of such personal data. Please contact us if you would like to exercise this right.
AGREEMENT WITH POLICIES